Thursday, October 13, 2016

The Gain Control Series - Deeds More Important Than Words


by Dr. Ellen Brandt


As we said in our last Quick Take article, we now offer our two cents worth of advice to Candidate Trump, telling him how we - GOP Base Loyalists - might like him to respond, in debates and otherwise, to specific kinds of attacks by Hillary Clinton.


As now is appropriate, here's what to say when - not if - she brings up your "potty mouthed" private conversation from 11 years ago:


Trump Channeling Our Advice (Deeds not Words): Yes, it's true. I sometimes have a potty mouth, especially when I'm schmoozing with other boys in a locker room environment.


Should I talk that way? Of course, not. And of course, I apologize to any and every American woman or American man I may have offended. Profoundly, profusely, absolutely, and totally, I'm sorry for the childish and silly and thoughtless way I mouthed off.


That being said, I would hope that the vast majority of Republicans and all Americans understand that many men, acting like silly, dirty little boys, talk like this from time to time when placed in a similar locker room environment, just as many women, acting like silly little girls, talk about men in disparaging ways among themselves in their equivalent locker room environments. Nobody should do it. But everybody does.


Moreover, this particular kind of trash talking has become - wrongly, not rightly, we are sad to admit - part of our modern culture, particularly our modern entertainment culture. That culture, by the way, as most Republicans know, is solidly in the hands of Hillary's people, the Limousine Liberal Elite which controls Hollywood and the TV channels and the vast majority of our print media, political and otherwise.


I was once very much part of this corrupt - and thoroughly nasty - culture, as Hillary and Bill Clinton still are today. Like the Clintons, I was thrilled to be lauded by Hollywood and the tabloid press - which these days is practically all the press - as well as by Hillary's special buddies, the Wall Street investment banks and hedge funds which now control so much of American life.


Well, guess what? I've seen the light! You can say I've been reborn, politically and culturally - and I am certainly not a me-too, politically correct Limousine Liberal anymore.


In my travels around this great, great nation, I've been told and have seen how the Rest of America - the 99 percent, which Hillary Clinton dismisses as Peons and Deplorables and Undesirables - think about this corrupt culture that the One Percent Elite has forced on them, against their interests and their sensibilities and their basic morality.


I am a new man and a better one for their input.

 

********************************************   








No comments:

Post a Comment